Tuesday 7 June 2016

Gnome Farm Walls from Hysterical Games



My latest On-Line Build is this set of three cast resin walls from Hysterical Games for the game Panzerfauste for full details of all the scenery items that were initially built by me and now cast in resin and available to buy - go to this link.

As with all of my personal terrain/scenery, I have mounted the walls onto bases - in this case some 3mm thick plastic card that I picked up free-of-charge as ex-advertising or display boards. I have used superglue to stick the wall sections in place.

You can also see how I have placed a new Green Foam upright stone to the right hand edge.


In this image you can see all three wall sections in different stages of being based. The one in the foreground shows the plain resin casting, while the one to the left has DAS modelling clay groundwork added. The third and final wall section is further detailed with sieved stones and sand over uPVA glue.


It may not be obvious at first glance but each of these wall sections have garden snail shells built into them. This was a requirement of the initial brief, however I designed the walls to fit in with the old Games Workshop foam walls so they can be inter-spaced with these and with other 'plain' wall sections.

It is my intention to show both construction and painting of all of these Panzerfauste terrain pieces in Dampfpanzerwagon Guide No. 3.

More to follow.

Tony

No comments: