Saturday 9 May 2015

My Latest Toy!



For the last couple of years I have been talking about buying a bike to ride back and forth to work and at long last I have finally gotten around to it.....

I don't need a racer or a mountain bike as I can take a scenic route to work that is mainly cycle paths and through the main park, there is even a short stint alongside Droitwich Canal.

I chose a folding bicycle with gears very similar to a bike that I had as a young boy as this means that I can, if I need to, have Sue pick me up in the car.

This is the first brand new bike I have owned since I was a teenager (as I have tended to make-do with secondhand or hand-me-downs) and I have very much enjoyed 'getting back into the saddle'.

It has the added benefit of helping to keep me fit!

Tony

No comments: