Sunday 10 February 2013

The West Midlands Military Show 2013 - Alumwell



The West Midlands Military Show (WMMS) will be held at the Aldersley Leisure Village, Aldersley Road, Wolverhampton WV6 9NW on Sunday 10th of March 2013 - which is just one month away.

This is my local gaming show and I regularly visit, spending time catching up with friends and gamers from all around the Midlands. The show, which is celebrating it's 36th anniversary has been a regular pull for most of the time I have lived in Worcester. For full details go to this link.

Last year as well as meeting up with so many friendly faces, I was accompanied by my Wife, Sue who also spent time walking around the show with me.

Due to other, more pressing bookings, I will not be attending SALUTE 2013, and Alumwell will be my main 2013 show. I look forward to meeting up with Bloggers and Gamers at the show.

Drop me a short note if you are planning on attending.

Tony

2 comments:

Ubique Matt said...

Hi Tony, I should be attending the WMMS in a few weeks as its just up the road from me. If you ask one of my chums on the Pensnett Model Club stand they should be able to point you in my direction.

Regards,
Matt

Karitas said...

Hm, i'm in staffordshire.. this really inst far for me, i might have to pop along to this..