Saturday 14 April 2012

Gingerbread Mania - part eight

Alternative Armies have just released details of their special demonstration game for Salute 2012. Sharke's Gingerbread. For full details and a fantastic piece of new and original artwork by Edward Jackson, go to this link.

My intention is to have at least one game of this special Flintloque 'Lite' game as it features both The Gingerbread House and the Gingerbread Set that I scratchbuilt/sculpted.  The big question is - will I play on the side of Good (The Gingerbread Men of course) or The Trolkin (Rock Solid Troops) or Sharky (in his new reincarnation). There's no chance of me commanding those Blue-uniformed point-ears (The Ferach). I just haven't got the taste for them.

Now, if only there was a regiment of those stout Dwarf Fellows - Huzzah!



I will post photos as soon as I can and (Hopefully) see you there.

Tony