Tuesday 15 February 2011

New Von Rotte Dwarves for Flintloque

Alternative Armies have recently released a collection of new sculpts for Flintloque/Slaughterloo. Von Rotte's Command and Von Rotte's Line. I know that I'm biased, but these are some of the most characterful Dwarves I have seen for some time. They remind me of the old Marauder Empire Dwarves.

I particularly like the style of painting on this little set.

For more information you can go here or here

There are also postings detailing the release on TMP, see this link

As a dedicated Flintloque Dwarf collector, I will be ordering a couple of packs to flesh-out my huge Dwarf collection and to add some impetus and colour to my Dwarf Sauerkraut Wars regiments.

Tony

1 comment:

PaintPig said...

stout looking chaps. the taches are great much less flesh painting, go taches.

PP