Tuesday 17 August 2010

Abaddon On-Line Build -part four

There is very little to add to the last post - I have given the red armour a watered-down coat of Games Workshop Blood Red, just the centre or upper edges of the armour. In addition I have included a photo of the two arms, one with a huge barbed sword and the second with a claw and bolter. So far I have resisted the urge to add yet another 'wash' .

I am currently half way through painting all the gold areas - I am using a Vallejo Game Color Dark Brown as a base and will build up the metallic paints from this. The miniature has quite a bit of gold detailing and so I am taking my time and working on other projects in between.


There is not much more I can add at this time, but will keep you informed of any additional work carried out.

Tony

No comments: