Monday 10 May 2010

Salute 2010 LE Robot Miniature

Regular followers will know that I did not attend Salute 2010, however I was very keen on picking up the 2010 Limited Edition Vignette - a young Lady being menaced by a huge robot. Earlier today I was successful in winning an auction over on e-bay for this particular set.

My plan is to paint up the robot and use it as part of my 40mm Flash Gordon collection. I am not sure what I will do with the young woman or the base!

This image was taken (without permission) from The South London Warlords official site - for more details see;
http://www.salute.co.uk/

I will keep you informed as to how this project progresses, maybe another On-Line Build?

Tony

1 comment:

Rob Alderman said...

I look forward to following it, whatever you decide.

Rob