Tuesday 12 January 2010

My Daughter has exchanged contracts on her flat

Just prior to Christmas Holly exchanged contracts on a second floor flat. Since then Sue and I have been helping out with cleaning, painting and decorating and this week once new carpets are laid, we are expecting Holly to be moving in.

It is obvious that both Sue and I are very proud of Holly - purchasing her own property and given that it is just over 20 miles away, far enough for her independence, but close enough should we ever be needed in an emergency (like - feed the rabbit or I've left my curling tongs switched on).

Posts during the later end of December and now into January have been fewer than I would have hoped, but once Holly is settled. Modelling, Painting and Blog-ing should be back to normal.

Tony

No comments: